Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Cherie's new corset!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wanna see?

    We posted the photos from Cherie & Sandy at Club Makeup!

    Here's the link:
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/makeup

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks rocketmaster
    Great pictures of what was obviously a great show!
    Cherie you look DYNAMITE in that outfit forums
    Wow!!!!
    Gus forums

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vortex's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2000
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Very nice! forums Perhaps an updated version of one of the silver suits would be really nice as well. forums
    vortex

  4. #4
    NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
    Guest NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN's Avatar

    Cool

    Cherie, I just loved the outfit!!! You looked great!
    Keep rockin'!!!
    forums forums

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie,
    I love that outfit. You look great. I have got to get one of those.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    forums OOOOH! Wicked mama! Looking GOOOOOOO---D!!!
    Work it, Cherie! You look GREAT!!! Those pants are killer, too!!! Ow!!! forums forums
    Love you!
    Sheri

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MidnightMuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2002
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Oh the sight make me cry like a young one. Cherie look fandabbydozy.

  8. #8
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Thanks... EveryONE of you sweetie's!!!
    The corset is from Victoria Secrets... $85 plus tax, the pants are from Bebe... $250, the belt is from Bebe... (It was a gift from my darl'in friend Anna, who you can see from the pic's at the show... around $45?)....BEBE!!!!... I love that store!!!
    Thanks so much for the kind words! I have three for you.... I LOVE YOU!
    Cherie

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh 'ri 'ri!!! Only YOU could wear BEBE like that!! (not to mention Victoria's Secret!) I have a good mind to send that link to them - I could see you in a VS ad - ow!! I can only walk PAST a BEBE store and look at the clothes in the window. The Gap is as good as it gets for me - ha!!! Beauty's only skin deep, but you got it to the BONE, babe!!
    Ow!! forums
    Love, your SheriBomb

  10. #10
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love you Sheri.... My dear, darl'in friend.... How's that beautiful baby boy of your's ??? Big by now I bet! Miss you girl. It's been way too long.
    Sending kisses your way baby!
    Love,
    Cherie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic